fbpx
esencomercial@medioseureka.com      +57 311 638 4957

WebSites & E-Commerce

The Ideal Web For Your Company

Has never been so important

Nowadays it is not enough just to have a website, it must be a unique, competitive site, SEO friendly, and with an excellent user experience. The online market is very vast, that is why, when building your website, we study the competition of your company, strategies are planned and executed in order to make your site stand out. All our web pages are adaptable to devices and SEO friendly.

Go global

It is time to take your company to global competitions, you have the opportunity to be seen by more people who are willing to consume your product or service.

Why do our websites stand out?

Adaptable

All our sites are adapted to the majority of devices on the market, ensuring good navigability.

Adaptable

All our sites are adapted to the majority of devices on the market, ensuring good navigability.

Easy Administration

Our clients will have the autonomy to manage their content quickly, reliably and easily.

Technical support

You will not be alone, our support will escort you for three months for free, so you can adapt to your site.

REDUCE YOUR SHOPPING TIMES

The purchase now is only a few clicks away and directly.

BUILD YOUR COMMUNITY

You can generate community around your product or service, easily.

SAVE MONEY

Spend less in physical stores and focus on selling.

There are more advantages of E-Commerce
nowadays.

In the new world economy, commerce has migrated to online platforms, thus becoming a tool that is gaining strength. Online commerce is the window of your products to the world, think bigger, you can export easily now!

Our E-Commerce service is designed for those companies that want to conquer the global market in an intelligent and professional way. It is not only building electronic commerce but having a tool that allows you to make decisions based on real-time reports, engage your audience in an effective way and create much more effective campaigns, we will advise and train you to step by step as it works, you will have an ally on us.

When I Read My Reports

  • I make the right decisions
  • I aim to the right target
  • I know my sales better
  • I have the control over inventories
  • I improve my investments

Our tools will help you to measure and have real-time reports, so you can improve your investment and grow intelligently. In addition, your site will have positioning modules, therefor your store can start taking the first places.

FAQ

Will my new site be available to any device?

We can ensure you coverage of more than 95% of the current devices, the other 5% may have technologies that are not compatible due to new or very old technology in them, therefore, it will not be 100% compatible, but it can be navigable.

Can I do SEO with the my new site?

Yes, our sites are 100% responsive, they comply with the standards of the web vitals that google requires to give scores to the different web pages. Also, the platform is intuitive, SEO extensions are installed.

Can I recieve online payements?

Our E-commerce platform can be integrated by default to many payment services, and you can receive payment with cards, offline, or checks. If the platform chosen by the client does not have integration with our platforms, new development must be done.

Can I make third party integrations?

Yes, you can make integrations with CRMs, chats, email platforms, custom report platforms, and more.

Feel free to talk to us

Do not wait until your competition do what you are imagining, you do it first. Contact us, a seller can advise you about your requirement.

Call us now! +57-311 638 4957 / +57-315 217 3039